Horicon Bank 5K Run/Walk for Wellness
Join us for a family-friendly, fun event benefiting our Fond du Lac community! Horicon Bank's 5th Annual 5K Run/Walk for Wellness through Lakeside Park is back - raising funds for the National Alliance on Mental Illness (or NAMI) of Fond du Lac. All participants will be chip timed and the top male and female finisher receive a $100 prize!
- When: Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 8:30am
- Where: Lakeside Park - 555 North Park Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI
- Register at www.horiconbank5k.com
Horicon Bank Kids Club
If you are under 18 years old and open a Horicon Bank savings account - you're part of the HB Kids Club! When you're a member you'll get a few awesome perks:
- An invitation to fun events
- A birthday card each year from Mr. Goose and Mr. Otter
- Email newsletters with helpful savings tips
Home Loan Center
Looking for your first home? Interested in refinancing? Or drawing up plans for a new home?
Start your home loan search here. Apply online today right from the Horicon Bank Home Loan Center. But you can do more than apply; the Home Loan Center can help you:
- Check current home loan rates
- Find a local lender
- Calculate monthly payments, money saved by refinancing, and much more!
Blue Goose Coffee House
Delicious coffee, served right at your bank! Horicon Bank's Blue Goose Coffee House is located right inside our Fond du Lac office at 854 East Johnson Street. Stop in for a latte, a cappuccino or something freshly baked - we'll have the coffee on! Blue Goose Coffee House
Horicon Bank conveniently serves you in fifteen locations. We are committed to providing quality customer service as we support the sound and productive growth of local businesses. We strive to meet the financial needs of our customers in our bank market areas.