Fly South This Winter With Horicon Bank
Earn 1,000 points for every dollar you spend this winter, with your Horicon Bank credit card. Each point is another chance for you to win a relaxing beach vacation!
You can earn 1,000,000 points for opening a new Horicon Bank credit card.
You can also earn 1,000 points for each dollar you transfer from another card.
As a local bank, we work hard to support the people and businesses in our community. By FLYing with Horicon Bank, you help to ensure that our local interests remain a priority.
So make sure your Horicon Bank credit card is the only card you use - because we'd love to send you on a relaxing white sandy beach vacation!
Don't have a Horicon Bank Credit Card?
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. No entrants have yet won. There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded following the conclusion of the Promotion Period. The Grand Prize Winner, upon confirmation of eligibility, will receive a 5-day/4-night vacation package for two (2) people (winner and 1 guest) to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic scheduled by the winner through Integrity Travel Services, LLC in West Bend, WI. Prize includes two (2) round-trip economy air transportation for two (2) people from a major U.S. gateway airport in Milwaukee, WI or Chicago, IL, resort accommodations including one room (double occupancy) and amenities offered at the respective resort chosen, including local airport transfers, food and beverages. Winner must obey all local laws in regard to lodging restrictions. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to; ground transportation, personal charges at lodging, telecommunication charges, security fees, taxes, or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of winner. Winner's companion must be eighteen (18) years old as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary as the winner. Winner's companion must also execute liability/publicity releases prior to travel. Winner and companion are solely responsible for obtaining documents necessary for their respective international travel (i.e. passport/visa), if applicable. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of this prize trip is $2,500 USD. No transfer of the prize is permitted. Winner may also choose $2500 cash prize in lieu of vacation package to Punta Cana. Horicon Bank reserves the right to substitute the prize or prize component with another of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NON-PURCHASE ENTRIES AND PURCHASE ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Fly South This Winter with Horicon Bank’s Credit Card Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of November 25, 2019. Commercial/Business Credit Cards are not eligible for promotion participation. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees of Horicon Bank and each of their immediate family members (spouse and children regardless of where they live) are not eligible to enter or win. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Promotion is governed by U.S. law.
- PROMOTION TIMING/DESCRIPTION: Begins at 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on November 25, 2019, and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on February 29, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in a random drawing at the end of the Promotion Period from among all eligible entries received.
- TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter:
- AUTOMATIC ENTRY: An eligible Horicon Bank Credit Card holder with a Horicon Bank credit card will automatically receive one (1) Promotion entry for each eligible Horicon Bank credit card purchase made during the Promotion Period at a participating merchant location in the U.S. Certain restrictions may apply. Only eligible Horicon Bank credit card purchases or payments made with a Horicon Bank credit card that is not in default under the customer agreement for that account and issued by Horicon Bank, processed through Horicon Bank’s transaction-processing system during the Promotion Period, are eligible for automatic entry. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted a particular cardholder entry, such entry will be deemed to be submitted by the primary person in whose name the card used to enter the Promotion was issued. Account adjustment transactions/returns, cash advances, non-U.S.-dollar purchases, Interlink®-processed transactions, purchases authorized by entering a PIN (personal identification number), payment of late fees or over-limit fees are excluded from automatic entry. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Horicon Bank credit cards or card numbers that are stolen, fraudulent, tampered with, or otherwise altered are not eligible for automatic entry. Automatic entries must be made by 11:59:59 PM CT February 29, 2020 in order to be eligible for the random drawing.
- TO ENTER BY MAIL WITHOUT PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION: Hand-print your complete name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, and daytime and evening telephone numbers (including area code), and valid email address, on a plain piece of 3" x 5" paper, and mail it in a business-size (#10) envelope with sufficient postage affixed, to: Horicon Bank, Attn: Marketing – Fly South This Winter, PO Box 144, Horicon, WI 53032-0144. Mailed entries must be postmarked between November 25, 2019 and February 29, 2020, and received by March 10, 2020, in order to be included in the random drawing. Enter as often as you wish; however, each mailed entry will count as one (1) entry into the random drawing and must be mailed in a separate, postmarked-and-stamped envelope. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, or inaccurate and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entries become the property of Horicon Bank and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at Horicon Bank’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNERS/WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected on or about March 20, 2020 from among all eligible automatic and mailed entries received. Random drawing will be conducted by Horicon Bank. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on matters relating to this Promotion. Potential winners will be notified in person and/or telephone/email, within one (1) week of random drawing date. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, a publicity release where legal, and return these properly executed documents within 48 hours of notification. Potential winner will be required to verify eligibility and confirm mailing addresses for purposes of prize fulfillment, within 5 days of receipt of request. Non-compliance within this time frame and/or with these Official Rules; Sponsor’s inability to contact potential winners within a reasonable time period; or prize or prize notification returned as undeliverable will result in such potential winner’s disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner.
- ODDS: Estimated odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded following the conclusion of the Promotion Period. The Grand Prize Winner, upon confirmation of eligibility, will receive a 5-day/4-night vacation package for two (2) people (winner and 1 guest) to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic scheduled by the winner through Integrity Travel Services, LLC in West Bend, WI. Prize includes two (2) round-trip economy air transportation for two (2) people from a major U.S. gateway airport in Milwaukee, WI or Chicago, IL, resort accommodations including one room (double occupancy) and amenities offered at the respective resort chosen, including local airport transfers, food and beverages. Winner must obey all local laws in regard to lodging restrictions. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to; ground transportation, personal charges at lodging, telecommunication charges, security fees, taxes, or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of winner. Winner's companion must be eighteen (18) years old as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary as the winner. Winner's companion must also execute liability/publicity releases prior to travel. Winner and companion are solely responsible for obtaining documents necessary for their respective international travel (i.e. passport/visa), if applicable. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of this prize trip is: $2,500 USD. No transfer of the prize is permitted. Winner may also choose $2500 cash prize in lieu of vacation package to Punta Cana. Horicon Bank reserves the right to substitute the prize or prize component with another of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
Grand Prize Travel Restrictions
Actual value of Grand Prize trip depends upon the city of departure, time of travel, any airfare fluctuations and or current market conditions at time of prize fulfillment, and any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value if any, will not be awarded. Guest of Grand Prize winner must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18) unless a child or legal ward of winner; then winner will be required to execute and return such documents on behalf of such child or legal ward. Grand Prize trip is subject to air/hotel availability and other conditions and restrictions. Once trip has been booked, no change, extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted except by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or similar items once they are in winner’s possession or in the possession of a guest. Releasees shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions, or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel, or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers, including any results thereof, such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the prize. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the affidavit and release and/or prize travel documents. The Grand Prize winner and guest are responsible for obtaining travel documents as well as travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance), that they may wish to obtain for the trip (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Releasees have not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for the trip. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must arrive at the designated U.S. gateway airport in time for the flight. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by the Sponsor and issuer thereon. Grand Prize winner and guest must comply with all venue and event rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion(s) of prize. If any portion of prize or any other event or activity is unable to take place as planned for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts, lockout, labor dispute, strike, inclement weather, or an event of force majeure, the remaining components of the prize will be awarded and Sponsor’s obligation to the Grand Prize winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation or substitution will be provided.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. By accepting prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants release and hold harmless Releasees from any claims, actions, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this Promotion or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of the prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss or damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that Releasees have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Promotion.
- GENERAL: Sponsor will collect information from the entrants solely for the purpose of the prize drawing and to notify a winner. Sponsor will not share this information with any third party (except as necessary for the administration of the Promotion), nor attempt to contact entrant, unless entrant has agreed to receive further information on Sponsor’s products and promotions. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, undelivered, damaged, delayed, garbled, postage-due, or stolen mail, entries, and transactions; for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, the cancellation or postponement of the Promotion, the Grand Prize trip, or any Grand Prize trip-related event, Grand Prize winner’s inability to participate in the trip, or in any Promotion -related materials. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any and all records of potential Grand Prize winner, including, without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports, and entry in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, potential Grand Prize winner shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify a potential Grand Prize winner based on the results of the background check or failure to properly authorize such check. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Promotion at any time without notice and for any reason including, if in the Judge’s opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity and proper play of the Promotion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may void any entries it suspects are at issue and, at its discretion, if terminated, award prizes in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. Caution: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Promotion in any manner.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues/questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of Wisconsin.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that (i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNERS’ NAMES: For the names of the winners, available after March 30, 2020, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 30, 2020, to: Horicon Bank, Attn: Horicon Bank-Fly South This Winter, P.O. Box 144, Horicon, WI 53032-0144
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor and Administrator: Horicon Bank, P.O. Box 144, Horicon, WI 53032-0144