Treasury Management Team
Meet your Horicon Bank Treasury Management Team! Let our team create a natural cash flow solution tailored to your business's needs.
Treasury Management Services
An efficient way to collect receivables of send payments electronically.
- Payroll direct deposit
- Membership dues
- Rental fees
- Cash concentration
- Vendor payments
Maximize your interest income and reduce expenses by using our automated sweep accounts.
- Account Sweep
- Investment Sweep
- Loan Sweep
- Zero Balance Account
Streamline your business with a convenient and efficient way to deposit checks directly from your office through a scanner.
- Process deposits securely
- Manage your funds more effectively
- Save valuable time and resources
- Reduce check fraud risks
- Authorize multiple users to access account information and perform transactions
- Monitor your account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds
- View bank statements online
- Set up account alerts
- Manage user options and limits
- View recent and pending payments
- Set up future payments and schedule recurring payments
We strive to offer solutions to keep your finances as secure as possible.
- Secure website connectivity
- IBM Trusteer security software
- Security token
- Secure email messages
Take advantage of a premier payment processing network with a one-stop solution for accepting payments and improving cash flow.
- Accept credit or debit payments using your desktop or mobile device
- Accept payments online
- Protect your business from fraud
We have the right business credit card to fit your needs.
- Valuable online access
- Earn reward points
- Free employee cards
- Security and protection features
Save your business both time and money with this streamlined approach to the accounts receivable process.
- Combine payment systems into one.
- Integrate customer invoice accounting process with the banking transaction process.
Although once thought only available for large corporates, we offer an affordable Lock Box solution to all companies large and small.
- Send checks directly to a PO Box.
- Horicon Bank will pick up and process on a daily basis.