SBA PPP Loan Information
The recently approved COVID-19 relief package includes a new round of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) funding and changes to the forgiveness process for existing PPP loans. Horicon Bank is planning to participate and is here to help:
- PPP First Draw Loans: For those businesses that have not previously received a PPP loan from Horicon Bank or any other financial institution.
- PPP Second Draw Loans: For those businesses that have previously received a PPP loan, whether still active or already paid off, and are interested in this new second round of funding.
- PPP Forgiveness: For those businesses that have already received a PPP loan from Horicon Bank, you will need to request loan forgiveness from Horicon Bank as well.
Have Recurring Payments Pulling From Old Accounts?
Move your automated payments and direct deposits to Horicon Bank with ClickSWITCH!
Your Dream Starts Here.
Ready to take the first step to achieve your dream?
Whether your dream is to graduate from college, build your own home or plan for retirement, we've got the tools to get you started! The Learning Center at Horicon Bank is a virtual learning center offering you tutorials to help you own your financial success. Let's get started achieving your dream today.
Heartland and Horicon Bank: Your Payroll Partners.
Streamline your payroll process with a dedicated specialist who knows you and your business by name. With Heartland Payroll, you'll receive:
- Payroll Expertise: On-demand access to HR professionals who provide guidance on state- and industry-specific labor laws, provide customizable documents and respond quickly to important issues.
- Payroll Your Way: A complete, web-based workforce management solution that can be customized to suit your business needs as they evolve.
- Margin Friendly Pricing: Clear, straightforward payroll pricing for Hearltand's all-inclusive service.
Modernize your payroll process with Heartland, and get back to growing your business. Contact your Business Banker today!
Horicon Bank conveniently serves you in nineteen locations. We are committed to providing quality customer service as we support the sound and productive growth of local businesses. We strive to meet the financial needs of our customers in our bank market areas.