Business Internet Banking
Internet Banking is a safe and secure way to access to your business accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With Internet Banking you can:
- Check current balances.
- Transfers funds between accounts.
- View check images.
- Enroll in eStatements.
- Set up account alerts.
- See the interest earned on accounts.
- View and download statements.
- Download information to Quicken, QuickBooks or Excel.
- Review payment history.
- And do much more!
Show Additional Resources
Ready to get started?
If you’re ready to go paperless — and already have your Internet Banking account set up — you can log in and enroll in eStatements at any time!
Business Bill Pay
Streamline your accounts payable processes with Business Bill Pay.
- Save money on stamps.
- Avoid forgotten bills and late fees.
- Pay all your bills from one website.
- Choose different access levels for employees.
- Add an extra “memo” area for invoice information and payment adjustments.
Business Mobile Banking
Running a business means having little time to run to the bank. But with the Horicon Bank Mobile Banking App, you have access to your business accounts right from your smartphone anytime you need it.
You must be enrolled in Business Internet Banking to use the mobile app.
Mobile Banking Features
- View balances and account history.
- Put a stop on checks.
- Transfer funds.
- Make a loan payment.
- Schedule transfers.
- Access account alerts.
- Manage security settings.
- Review statistics.
- Originate and approve ACH transactions.