Whether you're planning your dream vacation, managing your household finances, or just starting your credit history, we offer a credit card that will meet your needs. All Horicon Bank credit cards are approved and serviced locally.
HB Credit Card
- Worldwide acceptance
- Make purchases, pay bills or get cash
- Make online puchases securely
HB Secured Credit Card
- Just starting out?
- Build your credit
- Rebuild your credit
HB Rewards Credit Card
Be rewarded for using your HB Credit Card!
- Airline miles
- Hotel stays
- Statement credit cash back
Horicon Bank Credit Card Perks
Earn points just for using your credit card! When you fill up at the pump, check out at the grocery store or dine out at your favorite restaurant, use your HB Rewards Credit Card and earn points toward:
- Airline Miles
- Hotel Stays
- Statement Credit Cash Back
The SecurLOCK Equip mobile app gives you ability to control how, when and where your credit card is used. The app’s real-time transaction alerts and controls provides you with a simple and secure way to protect yourself from fraudulent transactions.
- Turn your credit card off and on
- Limit transactions by merchant, transaction type or location
- Set transaction dollar limits
- Receive real-time alerts
MyCard Statement is a great resource to help you analyze your spending, review statements and much more:
- View recent transactions
- Sign up for electronic Credit Card statements
- Check your FICO® Score*
The FICO® Score is the standard measure of U.S. consumer credit risk. FICO® Scores are used in more than 90 percent of consumer lending decisions in the U.S.
The tool displaying your FICO® Score available through MyCard Statement features a score meter, rating explanation and additional credit resources. Not only can you keep track of your FICO® Score, but you can learn what factors affect your score and how you can stay on top of it.
*FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
You can pay your Horicon Bank Credit Card bill right from Horicon Bank Internet Banking! Here's how:
- Just click on "Transfers" in the left side navigation.
- Choose which account you'd like to transfer from (Checking, Savings, etc.) to pay your credit card bill.
- Choose your Horicon Bank credit card in the "Transfer To" field. Tren select how much you'd like to pay.
It's that simple!
Lost Or Stolen Card
If you suspect any kind of fraud, or your card is lost or stolen, please do not hesitate call the numbers listed below.
Horicon Bank Credit Card (Personal or Business)
International (Call collect from outside the United States)