Simply Fill out this Form
Horicon Bank will investigate a dispute made by a consumer when the dispute contains the following information:
- Sufficient information to identify the account or other relationship that is in dispute, such as an account number and name, address and telephone number of the consumer, if applicable
- The specific information that the consumer is disputing and an explanation of the basis for the dispute
- All supporting documentation or other information reasonably required by the bank to substantiate the basis of the dispute, including (as applicable):
- a copy of the relevant portion of the consumer credit report that contains the allegedly inaccurate information (including the name of the credit reporting agency)
- a police report
- a fraud or identity theft affidavit
- a court order
- account statements
- cancelled checks
- receipts verifying payments
Direct Dispute Online Form
Download the Direct Dispute Disclosure.
For any further questions, contact our Compliance Officer at 920-485-3040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.