Integrated Receivables offers a more efficient way to process the payments you receive from your customers.
Why Integrated Receivables?
- Most companies have a difficult time processing payments because of the many different ways there are to receive those payments from customers.
- Integrated Receivables brings all those payment silos together into one system - streamlining the accounts receivable process.
- You can avoid accounting data entry, saving your business time and money.
How does Integrated Receivables work?
- Scan check payments, process ACH debits (e-checks), credit cards and receive web/mobile payments
- Integrated Receivables will match payment transactions with customer invoices automatically
- Once matched, reviewed and approved, payment information gets transferred via a file to your accounting system and deposited at Horicon Bank