Internet Banking is a free, safe and secure way to have access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With Horicon Bank Internet Banking you can:
- Check Current Balances
- Make Transfers between Accounts
- Receive eStatements
- View Check Images
- Setup Account Alerts
- See the Interest Earned on Accounts
- View/Download Statements
- Download information to Quicken, QuickBooks, or Excel
- Review Payment History
- Access Free Online Bill Pay
- And Much More!
Want to sign up? Visit Internet Banking to self enroll!
Want to go paperless? First sign-up for Internet Banking then you will be able to enroll in eStatements right from your Internet Banking account!
Bill Pay allows you to pay all your bills online from one central location.
Why use Bill Pay?
- No more stamps! 10 bills per month cost $50 per year in postage alone.
- No more forgotten bills and late fees! Once you get a bill you can schedule it to be paid at a later date.
- No more logging into several different websites! With our Bill Pay you can pay all of your bills in one central location.
To sign up for Bill Pay please fill out our contact form, give us a call, or visit one of our convenient locations and we will activate the registration page. Please note that you will need to have an Internet Banking account to use this service.
Questions regarding your current Bill Pay account? Call Bill Pay Customer Service at 1.855.242.7313 anytime.
Internet Banking Help
Looking for more helpful tips for using Horicon Bank's Internet Banking? Sign up for eStatements, learn how to pay a friend, and more!